Kuari pass trek is amongst the best in the Garhwal Himalayas. The trail was first charted by Lord Curzon in 1905 and ever since then it has been known as the 'Curzon Trail'. It takes you through lush green meadows, virgin forests and lay back villages. The arms length view of ranges like the Mt.Nanda Devi, Kamet, Dronagiri and Hathi-Ghodi Parvat, is the reward that awaits the trekker atop this pass. The maximum height reached during the course of trekking is 4200mts (The ridge connecting Kuari pass) and the trek is generally not very difficult. No matter how tired you get the fresh mountain breeze and the glorious scenery around will always rejuvenate you. Apart from the Pass and Auli there is another attraction of the trip is Joshimath. Joshimath is where Sri Shankaracharya is said to have attained enlightenment. At the concluding part of the trek there is an irritable chance for bathing in the hot springs of Tapovan to rejuvenate your tired nerves after the Trek!!! This trek is the perfect getaway from the monotony of your daily life and will be an unforgettable experience.
Day 01: Rishikesh-Joshimath (Drive 270km: 8/9hrs Drive)
A long journey along the Ganga and Alaknanda valley to Joshimath/Pipalkoti town. Stay in the Hotel
Day 02: Joshimath-Auli –Trek to Gursoan /Tali .
Breakfast and drive 1 hr to Auli . Trek to Gursoan (3300m)overnight in tents.This is best place to see Nanda Devi peak. Overnight in Tents.
Day 03: Gursoan-Khullara ( 3100m) 5/6 hrs Trek.
Breakfast and trek 08 km Khulara (3100m). This is very beautiful walk through lush green meadows with Himalayan views to Khullara camping ground. Stay in tents.
Day 04: Khullara- Kuari pass- Kuari Base camp (3600m.) 5/6 hrs Trek.
This will be a finest day for any Himalayan walker to see best views ofmany famous peaks of Garhwal Himalayas. We can see Kamet, Dronagiri, Changbang, Rishipahar, Neelkanth and many other peaks from Kuari pass. Overnight at Kuari Base.
Trek 12 km downhill to Dhak, enjoy afternoon visit to Tapovan hot springs. Drive back to Joshimath Stay in Birla Guest house.
Day 06: Joshimath - Rishikesh. Drive 8-9 hrs.
Breakfast and drive to Rishikesh , Transfer to Hotel, Evening free or visit to market. Overnight in Hotel Gayatri.
Group of 2 people INR 17,999 Per-person
Group of 3 to 6 people INR 14,999 Per-person
Group of 6 to 12 people INR 11,999Per-person
• All the transportation from Rishikesh and back to Rishikesh • Tents Twin share basis • River rafting 26 Km from Marine drive to NIM Beach • Rafting gear and snacks during rafting • Forest fee, entry fee etc • All the meals in variety during the trip. • Pilgrimage trip sight seen, Trekking, Caving trip • Professional fluent English speaking guide • All the camping equipment including kitchen tent, dining tent, mattress, chairs and table etc. • Cook, mules, Potter, Helper, forest fee etc.
• Personal insurance or anything not mentioned in itinerary • Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any • other circumstances beyond our control. • Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes, and camera fee. • Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear Hotel in Rishikesh
Day 01: Trek Rishikesh to Sari Deoriyatal
Day 02: Trek from Deoriyatal to Chopta
Day 03: Trek Chopta to Chandershilla Temple Day 04: Trek Temple to Ranakot
• A completely trekking trip in the mountain. • Breath-taking scenery all around as you pass through remote landscapes. • Camping in the mountain. • Opportunities to view wildlife all through the trek trip. • Caving and temple visit through the trek. • Visit to Devprayag sangam.
TRIP PRICE: ON REQUEST FOR BIG GROUP
BRING A GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE
TYPE OF BOOKING: Online payment, Bank transfer, Paytm, Paypal, RazorPay
PAYMENT: Need to pay 50% advance to book your trip at White World Expeditions to confirm
NOTE: GST tax is Included on the given cost
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
• All payments should be cleared before trip Departure • For kids we organize shorts trekking trips • Fill up the liability weaver before depart to you adventure trip • All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment in advance. • ll our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services items are applicable for each person in the group. • In case of reduction in the number of persons, the total package cost will remain the same. Minimum billing must be done as per the minimum guarantee given by the group. • We reserve the right to alter or cancel any trip depending upon the prevailing condition
• You are on the outdoor adventure trip not in a hotel/resort. The whole idea of this trip is to give you an experience of camping in the outdoors.
• If you are looking for excessive comforts you are at the wrong place.
• There’s no electricity in at camp during trek Candle/Kerosene Lanterns are used for lighting in the Nights. Mobiles cannot be charged at Camp
• Food: We have a pretty good menu set for each day and do not accept separate orders
• Timings is very important to us be punctual with timing we take the call on timings for all the activities we offer judiciously, so that you have enough time to relax & have fun.
• Before any activity please pay attention to the safety briefing
• This is an adventure trip not a luxury trip. Participants must be willing to rough it out.
• You must not carry any valuables/expensive items to the trip. Management will not be responsible for any loss.
• Only self-service during trip. No room service
• Weather disruption may at times result in discomfort or unplanned adjustment.
• People with past history /ailment of heart, asthma, and epilepsy are not recommended to register for this tour.
• Participants should be fit for the trekking
• Up to 12 years we don’t take kids for trekking as per government low of Uttrakhand.
SENIOR CITIZEN POLICY:
• Below 60 year old ages people can take apart of the trip but should have physically & mentally fit.
CANCELATION POLICY: In case of cancellation, following cancellation charges shall be applicable:-
• 30 days & more 10% cancellation charges.
• 16-30 days: - 25 % cancellation charges of total amount.
• 7-15 days: - 100% cancellation charges, no refund.
• Throwing litter or cigarette butts around camp
• Please help to keep nature clean
• Toilet ring alone in the night without a torch light.
• Do not destroy any plant or tree during the trip
• All members are requested to bring only essential. Traveling light is essential.
• We have food menu set on every trip It will be outdoor style food
• If you are allergic with any kind of food let us know in advance We will plan accordingly
• If you have any medical problems do not hesitated to share with us
• Sunglasses & Sun Burn Lotion • Shoes for Trekking • Long trouser • Battery Torch or Flashlight • Spare Charged Batteries for your Cameras and Mobile Phones • Personal toiletries etc • Personal first aid kit • Bug Repellents • Cigarettes, Liquor, etc. • Warm clothes & socks
Kuari Pass Trek - [5N/6D]
White World Expeditions, 1st Floor, Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Opposite Sai Ganga Cottage, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand, India - 249192