Half day Premium rafting trip in Rishikesh is our luxury trip on the “Ganga River”. This is White World Expeditions’s signature trip. We spend about four and half hours from starting to finishing point including 45 mins drive with navigating through Trilling rapids making up the whole trip fun (depending upon the volume of the River). Between the rushes of the rapids where you can play games, challenge yourself with a cliff jump and swim in the sacred Ganges water. You will enjoy the twists and turns of Ganga no matter the grade of the rapids, Rafting will be done with utmost safety and you will be given all the necessary safety gears and briefing before Rafting starts.
Rafting Tour Information:
20th Sept - 20th June
Rishikesh (UK) India
White World Expeditions
Start 8:30 AM (Morning) Start 02:00 PM (Afternoon)
INR 4,999/- Per Person
• Sacred Ganga Rafting
• Body Surfing
• Waterfall visit
• Bigger Rapids More Fun
Meet us at White World Expeditions office in given time. Travel to the starting point for rafting called “Marine Drive”. You will be provided all the rafting gear and safety briefing by Trip Leader before the trip, which is one of the most important phase where everyone are advised to pay attention as he will make you understand “What to be done When & Why” also the practice will be done real time on river while we raft down the Ganga. This is grade I to III+ rafting stretch and usually takes about 4 hours including drive to starting point, this section has about 13rapids including Hugs & Kisses, Black Money, Three Blind Mice, Cross Fire, Shivpuri, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster (III), T-Off, Gold Course (III+), Club House, Cash Flow, Jail No Bail (Initiation), Double Trouble Rapids are safe to raft though, Our trip ends before Laxman Jhula place called NIM Beach its 10 mins drive back to Office.
Cost INR. 4,999/- Per Person
Request you to pay 50% of the total amount in advance to confirm your booking, please click on the below linkBOOK NOW
• Transport during River Rafting to and from White World Expeditions Office
• Any transportationb> apart from Rafting trip (Office to Office however it can be arrange on additional cost)
• Any personal medication
• Any Personal insurance
• Any personal expenses
• Anything not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions"
“Enjoy your day with professional people in India
• Bathing Suit/Shorts, T-shirt, Straps up sandals/Sports Shoes.
• Shorts, T-Shirts quick dry • Sun block OR Sunburn lotion.
• Water Bottle.
• Personal medication (if needed).
• Towel and extra undergarments to change at the end of the trip. • Full sleeves and quick dry clothes are preferred on the trip. • Sunglasses (if required) will be allowed with Retainers (only)
SKIN CARE ESSENTIALS
• Sun Glasses with retainer • Sunscreen lotion
DO NOT BRING:
• Cotton clothes or jeans. • Any Jewellery. • Money, passport, important document, watch, Cell phone. • No Saari allowed on rafting trip only suits, quick dry clothing is allowed.
• Life Jacket PFD • Helmet • Paddle • Transport during River Rafting to and from White World Expeditions Office Dry Bag
Age Limit:Age for Rafting: (12 - 60 years depending upon physical health)
• If cancellation done >3 days prior to Trip date: 90% of the total package/trip cost will refunded.
• If cancellation done <=3 Days prior to Trip date: No Refund (However trip can be postponed to some other date) email or call us for cancelling.
• All our trips are run with safety kayaker for safety purpose
• We provide dry bags on the each raft trip for your valuable things
• After booking you will receive booking confirmation voucher with detailed information
• Meeting place Office White World Expeditions• Package itinerary and cost are subject to change as per company’s discretion without any prior notice
• Cliff Jump is subject to water level on the river.
• Can be organise lunch at Finish point after rafting(Garhwali Thaali) on advance request Cost INR. 249/- Per Person