- Meeting Point: Camp White World
- CAMP Distance: 21 Km from Rishikesh
- Camp Check in time: 12:00 Noon (onwards)
- Rafting Distance: 26 Km
- River: Ganga
- Rafting Departure Time (Morning):08:30 AM
- Rafting Start Point:Marine Drive
- Camp Location:Goolar Thaat
- Area: Shivpuri, Goolar Rishikesh (UK) India
- Walk to Camp from road:15 Minute (700 metres.)
- Camp Check out time: 12:00 PM
- Total Rapids: Thirteen(13)
- River Grade: III, III+
- Rafting Departure Time( Afternoon): 2:00 PM
- Rafting Finish Point NIM Beach
- Office Location: Tapovan Rishikesh
One of the finest Rafting and Camping trip at White World Expeditions this is the trip in which you will have one hell of an adventure to keep close to your heart. An opportunity for all adrenaline cravers who wants to take a ride on the meanders of the Ganga, you will be rafting through grade III, III+ rapids for over 3-3½ hours. With an experienced and well trained/licensed river guide in river rafting, you can enjoy the twists and turns of Ganga no matter the grade of the rapids, Rafting will be done with utmost safety. Before all this rafting adventure begins, enjoy a day in the lap of nature with Music, Bonfire & a short trek to a nearby waterfall. The camp site is wonderfully spacious, perfectly and incredibly enticing, Camp White World is just waiting to welcome you. The camp is Located in the valley of Golar. As soon as you enter the campsite, you’ll be immediately impressed with its ability to encompass you in the wonderful valley of the forest. In the forest there are chances to see wild life and different type of bird species.
- • Camping in the lap of Himalaya
- • Campfire with soft Music
- • A short trek to the waterfall
- • Rafting on Ganga
- • Body Surfing, Swimming( While Rafting)
- • Cost INR. 3,049/- Per Person (Triple occupancy basis).
- • Cost INR. 3,298/- Per Person (Double occupancy basis).
Request you to pay 50% of the total amount in advance to confirm your booking, please click on the below link BOOK NOW
Day 01: Welcome drink on arrival (Rhododendron juice, Water)
Lunch: Plain rice, Yellow Dal, Chapati, Mix Veg, Salad, Pickles, Raita, Allo Jeera
Morning & Evening: Tea, Cookies
Snacks: Papad, Aloo Chat, Peanut Masla (Veg Snacks)
Dinner: 1 Seasonal Veg & 1 Non- Veg dish,1 Paneer Dish, Rice, Seasonal Dal, Chapati, Salad, Desert
Day 02: Breakfast Paratha, Butter Toast, Omelette, Curd, Pickle & Chai
Timing for Food at Camp WWE
Breakfast: 08:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Lunch: 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Dinner: 09:00 PM - 10:30 PM
DJ Time: 08:00 PM - 11:00 PM
BBQ: Barbeque can be arranged on additional cost of INR 500/- Per person (2Veg & 2Non Veg) Min person required is 6.
- • 3 Buffets Meals - 1 Breakfast (Veg) 1 Lunch (Veg Buffet), 1 Dinner (Veg + Non-Veg Buffet)
- • Morning and evening Tea with cookies.
- • In camp Activities Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Bonfire.
- • Outdoor Activities Rafting, Water fall.
- • 1 Night camp stays.
- • Bonfire with music.
- • Bodysurfing, Swimming activities (While Rafting).
- • Dry Bag during rafting for valuable things.
- • Rafting equipment (Life Jacket/Helmet/Paddle/Raft/Kayak).
- • Pro Rafting Guide/Safety Kayaker.
- • First Aid kit.
- • Transport during River Rafting to and from White World Expeditions Office
- • Any transportation to Camp& back to Rishikesh (can be arrange on additional cost)
- • Any alcoholic beverages.
- • Any Personal insurance.
- • Any Personal expenses.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions"
- • Guest must bring certificate of 2nd dose vaccination
- • Guest will go through the thermal scanning & sanitized before entering the camp
- • Guest should wear mask during stay & maintain distance
- • Guest should follow all the Covid19 guidelines as per Govt. advisory
- • Accommodation will be Double OR Triple Occupancy basis.
- • Smoking not allowed inside the Tent, as it might be dangerous hence advised to avoid such situations.
- • Food will be served in Buffet system in our Dining area, no room service available.
- • Only 3 Meals + Tea & Coffee (Morning + Evening) + Snacks are provided within the Package (depending upon check-in time).
- • Any meal apart from meals in package will be charged as per below:
- • Breakfast – INR. 200/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- • Lunch – INR. 300/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- • Dinner – INR. 350/- Per Person (Veg + 1 Non-Veg)
- • Snacks – INR. 150/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- • Extra bed will be chargeable per Extra bed basis which is INR. 500/each bed
- • Check-in time is 12:00 noon and check-out time is 12:00 PM
- • It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- • Company shall not be responsible for miscellaneous expenses of any individual.
- • Damage to any asset on the property by any individual during the trip will not be borne by the company, and hence will be borne by the individual with 100% cost of the asset.
- • No alteration in the trip schedules on individual request shall be considered in any condition.
- • Any issues during the trip shall be raised to White World Expeditions in person OR over an email for better resolution of the issue.
- • Any obligation is subject to Uttrakhand Jurisdiction.
- • Company will have full rights to make changes (if required) in the trip without any prior notice.
- • 100% payment to be done before check-in OR trip start.
- • Kids below 14 Years will not be allowed on Rafting.
- • Kids below 6 Years are complementary in the package (Parent’s Bed).
- • Kids between 6-12 Years half cost OR 50% of the package will be charged, no separate room will be allocated (With Sharing Bed)
- • Additional room OR bed (if required) will be charged extra as per hotel’s tariff (if any).
- • Refund policy is applicable as per White World Expeditions’s website OR below mentioned.
- • Rafting shall not be permitted if (Liability form not signed by an individual, severe medical conditions like (Asthma, Heart disease etc.), In case of negative physical fitness, and under the influence of any intoxicant.
- • There is 15 minutes’ Walk to Camp from the Parking location, which is a good hike to keep you fit.
- • 50% Advance payment of the total Package cost is Mandatory in order to confirm the booking with White World Expeditions.
- • INR. 449/Per Person for Barbeque it can be served/arranged on advance requests, it Includes (2 Veg + 2 Non-Veg)
- • We suggest/advise/recommend you to travel with light baggage, in order to keep easy movements around during trip.
- • On the occurrence Natural Hazards OR Calamities, during the trip no refund will be done for activities, however the alternate activities many be offered by the company as per the availability and permission (if required).
- • Only 1 lunch is provided within this package either on the Check-in day OR checkout-day.
- • In order to avail the lunch on Check-in day, Check-in time must be before 2:00 PM in the camp as lunch time is from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
- • Any meal not availed by any individual with his/her own will, and provided by the property cannot be availed as per Individuals wish.
- • Bathing suit, Shorts, T-shirt, Straps up sandals/Sports Shoe.
- • Sunblock & Sunburn lotion.
- • Water Bottle
- • Personal medication if needed.
- • Towel and extra undergarments to change at the end of the trip.
What you don't need to bring to river!
- • Cotton clothes or jeans.
- • Any Jewellery.
- • No Saari allowed onrafting trip only suits, quick dry clothing.
- • Age limit for Rafting: (12 to 60 Years depending upon physical health)
Cancellation Charges would be as Follows for River/Trek Expeditions:
- • >=25 Days Prior Trip Date: 90% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- • >20 Days Prior Trip Date: 70% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- • >15 Days Prior Trip Date: 40% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- • >=7 Days Prior Trip Date: 30% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- • <7 Days Trip Date: No Refund;
Cancellation Policy for Day Raft Trip/Day Hike, Local Sightseen Mountain Bike:
- • If Cancellation is done >=3 Days prior to Trip date: 90% of the total package/trip cost will be refunded.
- • If cancellation is done <3 Days prior to Trip date: No Refund (However trip can be postponed to some other date) email or call us for cancellation.
- • All our trips are run with safety kayaker for safety purpose.
- • We provide dry bags on each raft trip for your valuable things.
- • After booking, you will receive confirm booking voucher with detailed information.
- • Meeting place Camp/Office White World Expeditions
- • We can carry your mobile or small cameras during rafting.
- • Package itinerary and cost are subject to change as per the company’s discretion without any prior notice.
- • Cliff Jump is subject to water level on the river.
- • Can be organise lunch at Finish point after Rafting (Garhwali Thaali) on advance request Cost INR. 249/- Per Person
Day-1: Report at White World Expedition Office/Camp:
Arrival at Camp White World, once you reach the campsite - Usual check-in time is 12 noon onward. You will be received with warm welcome by our staff post a small hike of 15 min (700mtrs) from road to camp. And after that you will be given a short briefing by our camp Manager on all the details about do’s and don’ts during your camping stay. After that check into your tents Lunch will be served in the dining area. After your lunch, you can take a break, relax at the campsite or trek to waterfall. In the Evening DJ, Bonfire will be there that is a fun for everyone, snacks will be served at the time of bonfire and buffet dinner in the dining area, overnight stay at camp.
Day-2: The Rafting Day:
Wake up early, tea is served at 7:30 onwards. After breakfast, be ready for rafting. Travel to the starting point for rafting called “Marine Drive”. You will be provided all the rafting gear and safety briefing by Trip Leader before the trip, which is one of the most important phase where everyone are advised to pay attention as he will make you understand “What to be done When & Why” also the practice will be done real time on river while we raft down the Ganga. This is grade III, III+ rafting stretch and usually takes about 3-3½ hours on the river and has about 13 rapids including small and bigger ones. Some of the good rapids we run on this stretch are called Hugs & Kisses, Black Money, Three Blind mice(III), Cross fire, Shivpuri, Return to sender (II), Rollercoaster (III+), Golf Course (III+),T-Off, Club House, Cash Flow, Jail No Bail, Double Trouble, Rapids are safe to raft though. You will also be provided snacks and soft drinks during the break time we'll take, We will finish our trip before Laxman Jhula called “NIM Beach” Drive to office tour ends.
Request you to pay 50% of the total amount in advance to confirm your booking, please click on the below link